Before you do anything else, I suggest you contact Elecraft Support, and tell
them what you have done up to this point so they can advise you as to the best
way forward from here.

73, Matt VK2RQ

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 4:18 PM -0700, "Enzo Adrian-Reyes"
<enzo.adrianre...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi there

I am having a few issues with my kx3, firstly last night I while trying to
use it I got a ERR DS5 message, but during that time while in use, any time
I would transmit it would randomly change my bandwith settings, display the
wrong roofing filter information. It eventually just gave up and displayed
that DS5.

The other issue is that the power and SWR meter while transmitting dont
move or update after a few second or dont update at all while on SSB. This
has been happening for a while.

I've tried resetting it, but after EEINIT message it still displays my
banner and it feels like it hasnt reset everything, I've also restored the
settings, but the power and SWR meter still dont show.

I would like some help on this to fix this issue, what steps can I do to
check everything is ok with the transciever, before mailing it out.

As an additional note the antenna I was using was an Alexloop portable
magnetic loop.

Regards

Message delivered to matt.vk...@gmail.com