Don, your question is valid but I’m afraid I don’t have a good answer.  I
honestly don’t know if this is a recent occurrence or if it has always been
there because I have practically no run time on the KPA100 since I built it.  I
have put the KDSP2 in bypass and that does fix the problem, as long as I am not
running full QSK.  In other words, if I add 10ms or more worth of t-r delay, I
don’t hear the popping with the KDSP2 bypassed.  The receiver will pop if t-r
delay is set to zero, but that’s probably par for the course.  I have not done
any sniffing around on the diodes, but that will be next on my to do list after
Field Day.  Thank you again for your help, and please let me know if you have
any other suggestions or insight.

73,
Mike, K4GU