Kent Tannery wrote:

I am trying to use my K2/100 (K60XV transverter interface installed) with a Down East Microwave 900mhz transverter which has only a "common" IF (not a TX IF and RX IF). The transverter requires low power IF around 0.10 miliwatts. (Transmitting has been tested and works fine) The problem is that the DEMI transverter has a common IF and the K2 has seperate TX and RX IFs.

Kent,

You should be able to simply use a "Y" RCA adapter to tie the transverter IN and OUT jacks in parallel. Then route the resulting single cable to the transverter.

If this doesn't work, please let me know -- it should. It should also be documented in the XV series manual. If not, it was an oversight on my part. We'll add an errata item.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---