I'm trying to use a Rigblaster plus with my K2 with 100 watt amp and tuner.
I've also tried a MFJ TNC switch. Both for digital mode and microphone
switching. When I use these devices I get interference when in mic mode from
rf pickup. With the mic alone., no problem. Has anyone out there had this
problem? I've tried ferrite chokes on all lines, routing the cables in
different places, etc.etc. I'm totally stumped and very disappointed that I
have to manually replug everything to accomplish a simple (?) switching task.
Anyone out there faced this problem? Any advice?
Thanks
Don

--
"Noli sinere nothos te opprimere"