Hi folks,

after three weeks not using my K3 (Antenna disconnected, power off) I observed
a very strange thing:

When turning the bandwith down to 500Hz, the loudspeaker goes deaf despite
separate 250Hz and 500Hz filters installed!
This happens only to the main receiver, the sub receiver performs as wanted.
When selecting a bandwith above 500Hz the K3 works as normal! It seems as the
K3 is not selecting the smaller filters in the RX path.

Did update firmware, resets, restored old configurations...last but not least
the Elecraft hotiline could not help further.
The only solution is sending it back.

Did anybody observe a similar thing?

S-Nr. Is 7629.. 2,8kHz; 2,1kHz; 1,8kHz and 500Hz/250Hz filters installed
Apart from the 2m module fully equipped!

Quite lost at the moment.

73s
Bernie
DL5RDP