Hold the CONFIG button down to enter the menu. Then use the VFO B knob to locate the FLx FRQ. So for filter 1 it will show FL1 FRQ and you can use the VFO A knob to change the value of the offset if desired. Tap the XFIL key select filters 2 - 5.

Page 46 of the manual gets into more detail than I can here. If you don't have a copy of the manual you can download it from the Elecraft website here:

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/E740107%20K3%20Owner's%20man%20D10sm.pdf

Also note that if you have 8 pole filters there should be no offset (set it to 0). The offset only applies to 5 pole filters. Hope this helps.

Mike
KI0HA