Hi all

I have just been playing with a nice and simple antenna that seems to work
very well on all the band I have tried it on so far.

Nothing to out of the ordinary but im pleased with it. Basically a
non-resonate dipole, each leg is about 26ft and it needs a ATU to get a
match on any band but my

Little K1 with its ATU gets a good match on all four of its bands
(40/20/30/18m) .

Just coax fed and up at about 20ft for testing and if I can hear them they
seem to be able to hear me.

Cheap and simple to make and works!

All the best

Paul