You can get them almost anywhere, including RS, as they're also used on the old 10base-2 network cabling. I use crimp versions here as it's a pain to make up the soldered versions. For my field radios (Sierra, DSW20, DSW40) I use a BNC to Phono adapter plugged into the back of the rig, then terminate all the coax leads with phono plugs, just like Heathkit did with the SB series all those years ago. It's easier to fix when something goes wrong.
73, Dave G3VGR
K2/100 #4783

Darwin, Keith wrote:
Elecraft doesn't carry them.  With a K1 on the way, I'll be needing some
to hook the coax to the rig.  Where is the place to go for them?  HRO?
- Keith KD1E -