Greg,

What firmware?  There was a bug in setting VFO B data mode fixed
in firmware 5.13.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 2015-07-06 12:03 AM, Greg Williams wrote:
Has anyone experienced this?  I have tested using DXLabs Commander
directly and through LPBridge, N1MM direct and through LPB and the
results are the same.

Put the rig into AFSK A 45 BPS using the software, check data mode using
the DATA MD button and it is correct. Press A>B button twice, the
frequency is transferred but the "A > B all" never comes up.  Swap
operating VFOs and the mode is now DATA A, swap operating VFO's again
(Should now have the original frequency and mode of AFSK A 45 BPS)  the
mode is now DATA A.   Further testing reveals that this will occur just
by changing VFOs using the A/B button.

If you set the mode using DATA MD and the VFO B knob then Press A>B
button twice the frequency and mode is transferred to the B. More
testing shows that changing the mode using DATA MD and the VFO B Knob
actually changes the mode in both VFOs/Receivers.

I then tried setting the mode in both VFOs using the following commands
in a DXLabs Commander Macro.  (The PC020 is to give me 20Watts output)

'k31;md$6;dt$1;bw$0040;is$2210;md6;dt1;bw0040;is2210;PC020;

This sets the VFO A to AFSK A 45 BPS, if I put the VFO B/Sub receiver
commands second then VFO A resets to DATA A.

Please what am I doing wrong?  I would like to be able to select RTTY
and have both VFOs in AFSK A 45 BPS.   Please no responses saying I
should be using FSK.

Cheers
Greg

Message delivered to li...@subich.com