You should be looking for a USB-C docking adapter. It supplies power for
charging and extends the USB for devices to connect.
They are relatively new - there aren’t that many USB-C systems out so far, so
you should expect them to be somewhat expensive.
But, the adapters are available. I know that Apple sells one for their MacBook,
which uses USB-C. Might be a good starting point,
but keep looking to find what you really want.

A standard USB hub will not provide what you need...

73,

Jack, W6FB