See page 62 of the owner's manual. Tap the numeric 1 button while in the VFO
CRS menu to turn rounding on.

73 de Dick, K6KR

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of William
Lagerberg
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2015 11:36 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] [K3] 2 meter module

Hi there group,

I am all ready member of the KX3 yahoo group, but regarding the fact that i do
have also a K3, i became member here to.

I do have 2 small questions:

1) is about the fact that on 2 meters you can dial within a 5 10 12,5 etc (
don't remember how you call it) but my problem is that several times that when
i go to dial over the band in fm with 12,5 it doesn’t start at for instance
145.000 and then go little steps 12,5 up.
No it does for instance when i switch it on 144.995 it is going to make steps
from there and goos 12,5 up zo 145.0025 etc that is not handy :-))

2) and perhaps it is related, it seems that my frequency is 5 kHz of the right
frequency ( i only tested receiving by the way) what is the best way to check
and, i am pretty sure it is, how can i fix it…

William Pe1bsb the Netherlands

delivered to d...@elecraft.com