Hello,

I had what I believe to be a unique opportunity to test the new
synthesizer in a high signal level environment, under some controlled
conditions.

K7OLN lives about 750 feet from me, and we both have static antenna
setups, and because he is running WSPR K7OLN also has static power
levels for these tests.

The three test states are as follows:

1.  The first P3 capture is K7OLN's K3, using the old synthesizer, as