From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Hank P
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 2:32 PM
To: Elecraft
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 KBPF3 mod for LF questions capacitor size ?

Are these 0805 or 0603/0604  or even smaller  chips ?

Hank K7HP

    Received my KBPF3 mod kit for LF today. Caps are very small.  This might
be my first SMD, at least this tiny, work.  With as big a magnify glass that
I can find I can see the caps and after some effort get them on top of the
existing caps but I can not get them to stay there.  I have tried every
small tweezers I can find, even very small ones from a little Swiss army
knife, no luck.  Any suggestions on how to keep them there would be
appreciated.  Thank you  73
    Emory  WM3M

delivered to fptowns...@earthlink.net