I was a bit shocked, or at least surprised, at what K4TAX was saying.  I think
he might mean the quality of the audio plus speaker system of the default K3,
not TX audio.  Or, at least hopefully he means that.   I know others have
complained about the level of audio volume or whatever in listening to a K3’s
built in speaker.

But, I had to say that no complaints have I ever heard about TX audio.  In
fact, if anyone chooses to comment on my K3 TX Audio, it is a very good comment
on the quality of the signal and audio.

I don’t use my K3 with the built in speakers — use stereo West Mountain Radio
COMspkr or CM500 headset instead and I am fine with the resulting audio of the
K3.