Hello,
With due respect to Alan and not having any intention to any business
competition, if you are in the Asia Pacific region and want to save some
shipping costs, you may consider contacting me for similar service.
73
Johnny VR2XMC
      寄件人︰ Alan D. Wilcox <a...@wilcoxengineering.com>
 收件人︰ elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 傳送日期︰ 2015年07月11日 (週六) 8:04 AM
 主題︰ [Elecraft] Tuneup, Rescue, or Build your K2, K1, KX1

Hello,

Have you always wanted an Elecraft? A KX1, K1, K2, K3, whatever?
Does your K2 need a tuneup?
I build and service them all!

See what my clients have said about my construction and service work at
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/6768

Photos of the popular "Twins" -- the KPA100 and KAT100 in EC2 enclosure --  are
at
http://wilcoxengineering.com/kpa100-in-ec2/

In addition to tuning your rig, I can also rescue a building project you might
have started some time ago.

Cheers,
Alan

Alan D. Wilcox, W3DVX (K2-5373, K3-40)