Hi,
Yes - I have read some of the previous threads but am still confused re Split
working...
I need to monitor the FSK441 calling frequency of 144.370 on my K3 / tvtr
combo. Then, when I see on the ON4KST chatroom that the other station is
monitoring say 144.380 to be able to set the rig up to Tx on that frequency
automatically when I Tx on FSK441. Then, return to the Rx frequency when FSK441
automatically goes to Rx. I don't want to be manually switching VFOs as per
what it seems to be saying in Freds book
I've gone round and around in circles and need an idiots guide with real
examples to get to grips with the issue. In this respect EME is far easier - no
split working which is one reason I've steered clear of FSK441 but I feel I'm
missing out and need all the assistance I can get in obtaining DXCC on 2m!!!
I need to firm up on this aspect of the K3 quite quickly as the Perseids Meteor
Shower is only a month away.....
As always any help greatly appreciated.
Peter G4URT