My two cents worth.  My favorite antenna  for SOTA
turns out to be the 20 meter Endfedz followed by the Alex Loop.
I have done a receive comparison between the Alex loop , Endfedz and a full
size 20 meter vertical with radials.   In this  sketchy little test the
Verical came out best followed very closely by the other two antennas.

It was amazing to see how well the 3 foot diameter loop performed.

I guess I would like a 20 meter 2 elment beam that sets up in 2 minutes and
weighs two pounds. If it could pop open and shut like an umbrella that
would work for me.   Any ideas.
Richard