The SCC3 meets all its design objectives, at least as I can measure
them here.  Been using one for about two years - the 20A version.  It
is quieter than the Samlex PSU I have here for AC/12VDC use.  The
difference is observable on a directly-connected spectrum analyzer,
but not an issue with average HF band noise.

73,
matt
W6NIA

On Sun, 19 Jul 2015 20:25:23 -0700, you wrote:

>I have been using a SCC3 - 12 Volt 20 Amp Solar Charge
>Controller (modifiable for 60 amp operation) from
><http://www.cirkits.com/scc3/>. The design is by G. Forrest
>Cook. The design goals include low RF noise, and I haven't
>noticed any noise when using it with my K3.
>
>73 Bil AE6JV
>
>On 7/19/15 at 6:26 PM, w...@i29.net (Kenneth Christiansen) wrote:
>
>>KD5NDB is a silent key and I do not know of anyone selling his
>>kits but I did take pictures of his kit instructions and
>>schematic drawing which I can E-Mail to anyone that wants to
>>build this solar regulator. One advantage of his circuit is
>>that it makes no RF noise. Many other SOLAR REGULATORS make
>>serious RF noise.

>Message delivered to mzil...@roadrunner.com
Matt Zilmer, W6NIA
--
"Always store beer in a dark place."  -R. Heinlein