I saw the comment about the rats nest of wires we have behind out equipment. Based on convention, people normally put their tables up against the walls. I have my tables 18" from the walls. This gives me enough room to go behind to fiddle with the wires, which I seem to do every few days.

Just sharing.

Bob/nz2z

Last week, I made some internal changes to the K3  and also added an