Hello All:

I started to build a K2 a ways back, and since then have lost some of the packs
of components (e.g. The resistors listed on p.48, Assembly Part II.

I have completed the build up through and including Part I, but now I don't
know that I can finish it. Can the basic components be re-ordered? Or perhaps I
should just sell it as-is to to someone for parts. The front panel and control
board are finished and test out fine.

I’m really stuck on where to go with this project. I hate abandoning it, but
re-collecting missing components may be just too much time investment to
justify.

Any ideas whatsoever would be appreciated.

Louis
KE5GIU

[http://arwebserver.arlaw.com/images/arlogosig.jpg]<http://www.adamsandreese.com/>
Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Columbia | Houston | Jackson | Jacksonville |
Memphis | Mobile | Nashville | New Orleans | Sarasota | St. Petersburg  |
Tallahassee | Tampa | Washington, D.C.