Beware the noise blanker can introduce a lot of false products with strong
signals. For example on 144 MHz I have the PX3 NB on and it does cut out
display of powerline noise, but as soon as a strong signal appears on the band
the noise level bounces up and down way beyond the actual signal. So it is a
balancing act like so many things.

I don't have a problem with the sensitivity of the waterfall here, I will say
the viewing angle is a big narrow and I do lose sight of the waterfall when not
viewing it straight on sometimes.

Perhaps you could post a photo or video of the problem you are seeing John.

73

David Anderson GM4JJJ