A cool new 1920x1080 high-res studio picture of the K3S with P3 available for download.

Its perfect for use on hi-res desktop monitors for wallpaper backgrounds etc. and can be easily resized for others. Its the same picture (but in higher res) as the new K3S picture we have just added to our main web page at http://elecraft.com

A link to it this high-res version will be up on our K3S product web page shortly, but I've also included a temporary direct link here that will be it available for the next week or two. (When you go this link, click on "Download" to get the larger full resolution version.

https://elecraft.egnyte.com/dl/0EtirEAPf9/k3s_wallpaper.jpg_

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/