> Check the DigiKeyer II documentation and set it for Line Level output
> rather than Mic Level (which I recall is the default).

Incorrect *again* when you talk about equipment you do not own/use.

microHAM interfaces are capable of producing up to 4V P-P depending
on the setting of the Windows Volume Mixer for the microHAM Audio
Device, the setting for the specific application, and the Master
(Speaker or Headset Earphone depending on device) level.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV