Phil and all,

The answer it YES. The current KRX3 will come with the new synth board, so yes one would either have to buy a new synth board for the K3 or ask here if anyone would like to send their old synth board to him to use with the new KRX3. There are plenty of old synth boards around (I have 2 of them available for postage).

73,
Don W3FPR