Maybe I can offer a counterpoint, I do regret my K3 purchase.  But I will not
be selling it.

That was the summary.  Here, at great length, is the detail:

I had a KX3 with KXPA100 and liked it very much.  I'm a CW operator and hope to
join the QRQ gang some day soon.   But I spent the past 40 years working with
computers and I don't want one in my shack.  I prefer to have minimal equipment
at the operating desk.  With that in mind, I saw the pictures of the PX3 with
the word Keyboard stenciled over a USB socket.  I ordered the PX3 and
separately order a folding wireless keyboard to match.

The PX3 arrived and it changed my operating for the better.  Seeing the entire
band instead of slowly tuning for CW signals adds a whole new dimension to my
hobby.

But the Keyboard USB socket was useless and the sort-of-promise that the
keyboard option would be ready by Christmas went sort-of-unfulfilled.

Meanwhile, the K3/P3/SVGA combo has a keyboard option and my CW speed is
increasing so I ordered the K3 combo.  It cost a lot more than the KX3 had.  As
soon as the gear arrived I set it up with my yet-unused wireless keyboard and
commenced to play with it.  Trouble.  Letters, and sometimes whole words went
missing.  CTRL-S has to be hit every so often to force a buffer dump.  And
sporadically there are pauses of several seconds when sending just stops and
CTRL-S fails.  However, the buffer dump might resume on its own.

My phone call to Elecraft gave me bad news.  My wireless keyboard was not
approved by Elecraft so there would be no support for it.  I ordered a USB
keyboard, waited for its arrival, and discovered no difference.  I still had
all the same problems with the wired, approved keyboard.  Then more bad news
from Elecraft: operating the keyboard without a VGA monitor is not approved.
If you recall, I wanted minimal equipment in the shack; in fact that's why I
wanted the keyboard option instead of the KX3 (now K3) Utility program for
sending CW.  Now I learned that I have to have a screen on the desk as well.

I purchased a VGA monitor and tried again.  Still all the same issues.

So Elecraft asked that I send the P3 with keyboard to them to find out what
might be wrong.  I did so.  After the normal UPS transit time, 5 days each way,
and a sufficient time for Elecraft experts to examine the P3, they declared it
perfect and could not explain any of my problems.  (I pointed out that the
problems worsen as typing speed increases above 50 wpm; they said "not so".)

They did admit that there is a sporadic delay of several seconds periodically.
But that is normal with the K3/P3/SVGA keyboard option.  (Huh?)

No charge for the "no problem found" service by Elecraft.  But now I have a
K3/P3/SVGA combo that does not do the one thing I bought it to do.  And I have
a 21" (smallest I could find) VGA screen to sell at the next ham swap meet.
It's stuffed away in a closet.

Meanwhile my KXPA100 stopped working (second time in a year) and my regular CW
skeds need all 100 watts almost every day.  The K3/100 never has a hiccup and
the P3 offers some, but not all, of the PX3 benefits.

So, yes I have buyer's remorse.   But the K3/P3, like it's KX3/PX3 cousin, is
the finest rig I've ever used.  So I continue to use it daily.

The good news is that my CW skills are still below 50 wpm so my real need for a
keyboard is still a future event.

Sorry for such a long story, but I suspect some of you can sympathize.
--
Marc   W8SDG