The way I see it you have a few choices and I'll use a car analogy.

You can have the economy car that, sure it can do 70 mph but it's not going to
get you there quick and it's not going to be very impressive.

You can go to the opposite and dump a ton of money into a radio that is really
flashy and looks really "cool" but in the end you find out it's a "trailer
queen" that is all show and now go.

Or you could go the route of the K3. It's a custom job you build the way you
want it. In car circles they call it a "sleeper". It doesn't look all that
impressive on the outside but the power is where it counts, on the inside. In
capable hands it'll beat everything out there and the other 'guy' won't know
what happened.

No regrets.

73
Don AC2EV