FYI /. I came across this podcast interview of Elecraft's Wayne Burdick. Since
its a hour it might be best for a road trip. First half hour is about Wayne's
early days and second half hour more about Elecraft. It's from October and 43
mb. Get yourself a big glass of kool aid and listen.

You might also find other podcast interviews of interest. Search QSO today on
your podcast app.

73
Mike R
KE5GBC

Find me on "Zello", a walkie talkie or handi talkie type app. I'm listed as
KE5GBC. I'm mostly on late at night.

Begin forwarded message: