I just had a thought. A Raspberry Pi could be used to interface the QRO
keyboard to the K3/K3S through whatever interface supports the high speed
keying. Of course we’d need an OS and program on the Raspberry PI but I’d
expect that already exists. We might have to homebrew a switch interface. The
new Raspberry PI units are around $45 or so. The older Raspberry PI units would
work fine for this running SE-Linux. Just thinking out loud. Yes it’s another
box, but, at the end of the day you can just plug it in and run. The Raspberry
Pi in a case is about the size of a pack of cigarettes. There may be
better/cheaper solutions as well. Just thinking outside the box for a quick fix.

Jer / AE4PB