I think this is another un-learning experience for me, coming from a radio with two big knobs. It makes sense to reverse the way I used the VFOs in the past, so I have to learn the mechanics of quickly going "split", locking the Sub, and working the VFO A DX-receive frequency.

I have seen this written-up, but it didn't hit home until your note.

Great tip, Don.

(100) 72, Byron