Great,   thanks for the clarification,
73 Merv

Hi Merv,

I don't believe this changes the existing P3TXMON operation with non-Elecraft radios.

Only if Alan detects that its a K3 when the P3 with P3TXMON is powered up will he actually query the radio to see if its in TX. Otherwise it will act as it does now and use detection of forward power to go into TX mode.

Eric
/elecraft.com/