Ask this question on the N1MM Logger+ list.  Study the data sub-mode
settings *in N1MM+*.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 8/14/2015 10:04 PM, pastor...@verizon.net wrote:
Good Evening,
This is Mark Griffin KB3Z. I was going to try and work some RTTY tonight using
Fldigi and N1MM Plus. As most are aware of, you can access Fldigi from N1MM
Plus. I am able to do this at least for receive. But when it comes to the
transmit that is another issue. I have my K3 set to Data A. On my entry screen
in N1MM it shows PSK. If I go to transmit, the K3 transmits, but I don't get
any ALC Bars, plus it doesn't make the normal sounds that it should for Rtty
during transmit. Now, if I get out of N1MM and just use FLDigi, there are no
problems whatsoever. I am totally perplexed with this. Has anyone had any
success in using Fldigi with N1MM plus and getting your K3 to transmit rtty the
normal way? Any help would be much appreciated. If I can't get it to work I
might try MMTTY. Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Message delivered to li...@subich.com