Good Morning,
This is Mark Griffin, KB3Z. I have downloaded the most up to date copy of
MMTTY. I have setup my Digikeyer II to work with MMTTY. What is really weird is
that when I press the transmit button on MMTTY I have my K3 set to Data A, but
to see any ALC bars or get the normal RTTY noise I must have it set to FSK D.
What's really interesting is that there are 7 ALC bars lit. No Flutter or
anything like that. But no matter if I adjust the TX button on the Digikeyer II
or the Line input on the K3 the number of bars does not go down. Is this normal
or what? Once I get MMTTY to work with my K3, I will then try to integrate that
with N1MM Plus. But first things first as they say. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Mark Griffin, KB3Z