From: Wayne Burdick [mailto:n...@elecraft.com]
Sent: 16 August 2015 19:37
To: David Aslin G3WGN <da...@aslinvc.com>
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 TX calibration fails after KXV3B and SYN3A upgrade

David,

The KXV3B itself should have nothing to do with this unless it is damaged or
installed incorrectly. Also, many K3 users have this same hardware setup along
with rev. 5.33 firmware. So I suspect a firmware configuration issue. Make sure
you're not in TX TEST mode; have crystal filters configured correctly; have the
SUB IN board installed correctly (if applicable); TUN PWR set to NOR; TX ALC
ON; 2-TONE OFF; TX INH OFF. Also try removing the sub RX (if applicable) and
reinstalling the bypass jumper for the sub-IN module. Get it down to the
simplest configuration possible.

Please send all of the info to k3support and they'll contact you on Monday.

73,
Wayne
N6KR