The Squelch level I am referencing is on the FLDIGI screen and not on the radio.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S s/n 10,163

On 8/19/2015 3:08 PM, Bob McGraw - K4TAX wrote:
I suspect that Squelch is either turned on and if so the threshold is too high. I normally run with squelch on but the threshold set very low. This is the squelch level bar on the lower right side.

I am using FLDIGI version 3.22.13. I set the mode for PKTLSB when I work CW. You may also need to adjust the CODEC level via the soundcard in the compter. This may depend on Windows version. I'm running Windows 10 quite nicely with few issues.

The radio mode is set for TXDATA, Data A, and REV for CW which is LSB. When I change the FLDIGI mode to CW then the radio follows as I am running CAT control. So in the upper left of the FLDIGI screen, set the mode to PKTLSB and the lower left should show the CW RX speed and then the next box to the right the CW sending speed as two digits.

Hope this helps.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S s/n 10,163