From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
ae...@carolinaheli.com
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2015 7:39 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] P3 or Sub Rx?

Just wondering what DXers who have the K3/K3s think. My main mode will be CW
with my objective being DX primarily. With this in mind it's been suggested
that the P3 would be more useful than the SubReceiver. I'm starting to
rethink that and just wondering which is the most useful for DX? I won't be
getting the SVGA adapter unless I get it pre-owned and need it.

Thanks in advance.. just getting close.. 13 days and a wakeup :)

Jerry Moore
AE4PB, K3S SN # TBA

delivered to n...@comcast.net