I want to trade my kx3 with the following options/ add ons:

KX3 ser # 500s
Options - all
Mic, battery chgr, dual roofing filter board, usb cable, internal tuner,
pckt accessory cables, KXPD3 paddles, KXPD3 upgrade kit,

Plus: sidekix and lexan cover ($70)
    DC to DC converter (battery booster) (4 amp)[allows full power out when
using an external SLA battery, even when the battery drops to 10.5 volts.
      8 Eneloop batteries
    XG50 (extended Temperature compensation)[$40]

Appearance 9.9 out of 10: performance: no issues. Pictures on request,
questions happily answered.

I want to trade for a TenTec Eagle with ATU, NB and CW fillter.

Bill, VA3OL Near Orillia, Ontario.