Mark,

I recently converted my old W1 code to work with W2 though am not able to
run and verify for a few days.  It might be worth a try of you like the
looks of the 'tiny' display:

  http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/elecraft

and go to the "W1 and W2 Control" link to see screenshots.  (The display
shows units in dBm but can also be displayed in Watts.)

Tnx es 73,
Mike ab3ap