Why do you need to look at the schematic. The K3S specification says it will handle +200 volts at 5 Amps, so those are the limits at the box level. No matter what the device data sheet for a device might indicate, there can be other considerations in the K3S design (or other 'boxes') that say you should observe the specifications for the entire unit rather than trying to re-engineer from the device specifications.

73,
Don W3FPR