Existing P3 users who wish to use the USB interface on the KIO3B will also need
to order the CBLP3Y 'Y' adapter cable. This new cable plugs into the RJ45
connector on the KIO3B and also into *both* DE9 connectors on the P3.

Two related questions:

1. Are there any backward-compatibility issues between the new KIO3B board and
the older K3?

2. How will direct master-slave linking between two K3's be supported in
future?

73 from Ian GM3SEK