From: "Jerry Moore" <je...@carolinaheli.com>
Sent: ‎10/‎09/‎2015 10:04 AM
To: "ae...@carolinaheli.com" <ae...@carolinaheli.com>;
"elecraft@mailman.qth.net" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3S Patience

It's on now!! I just received a UPS Notification!! Estimated delivery day is
NEXT WED!!! Christmas will be early this year :)
ROFL.. I thought of a good vanity serial number .. 1701, short for NCC 1701
aka the USS Enterprise .. ah well .. as someone else mentioned, "when you
have the best radio around who cares about serial number?" :)

Now to start planning that 160/80m 4 square mmmm..
jer