Hopefully not a silly question...

If I connect NGEN to my K2 but leave it switched off, I have a certain
level of background noise. If I turn NGEN on, there's no noticeable
increase in background noise.

Have I missed something? Is AGC compensating for the increase in noise?
... or is my NGEN broken? I built it over Christmas and I've never
actually noticed it working. The lights "do the right thing", but apart
from a very brief "chuff" when I switch it on, I'm not convinced it's
producing any actual output.

--
"Nosey" Nick Waterman, G7RZQ, K2 #5209.
use Std::Disclaimer;    [EMAIL PROTECTED]