Hi Jock,

For out-of-shack (hotel / office) operations, I use the following PSU

  Triad WSU150-2400

which is available from Digkey as p/n 237-1409-ND.  $20 in unit
quantities.  I've found this unit to be reasonably RF-quiet, yet small
enough to fit in the ammo box I use to transport the KX3.

http://tinyurl.com/njdgk3j

We use similar Triad wall warts for some of the KX3 accessories, such
as the PX3.

In the home QTH shack, I use a Powerwerx SS-30DV PSU for a variety of
13.8V devices, including the KX3.  Elecraft is a Powerwerx vendor,
incidentally.

73!
matt
W6NIA

On Wed, 9 Sep 2015 15:51:26 -0400, you wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a good, small power supply to use at home with my
>KX3?  I've been using a TenTec 937 but it's moving to a new QTH soon.
>
>Thanks and 73,
>
>Jock N1JI

>Message delivered to mzil...@roadrunner.com

Matt Zilmer, W6NIA