The small inductors (L2, L3, &L4) act as fuses.  If any of these are open it
will not work.  If all of these are good then there is a good possibility it
could be the K2 MCU.  I zapped mine when a nearby lightning strike hit with
the antenna still connected.  The rig worked BUT the inductors, K2 MCU AND
the PC serial port were all wiped out.  The K2 still worked in all other
regards with no other loss of function - go figure.

Rich

What are the components that are likely to need replacing? I'll add them to
my inevitable next Elecraft order for him.