New products are always welcome. I look forward to "hearing them" at maybe one of the next ham fests. I like the fact the SP3 uses an oval speaker. I've never figured out exactly why, but I find ovals typically do sound better than rounds, but maybe it seems to be only in my findings.

As a comment, I prefer non-amplified speakers as this avoids the potential RFI issues when used with the radio. The model that I mentioned and use has a slight tilt to the bottom which aligns the front with the K3S with its front elevated by the stand.

I also find the audio system in the K3S to be really nice, specially the 2 channel effect using the AFX feature along with a stereo speaker configuration. This give a nice wide spatial effect to which I find very pleasing. Thanks Wayne and company for doing a fine job with the K3S and its new features.

73
Bob, K4TAX
K3S s/n 10,163