This discussion of shack and desk arrangements inspired me to look further
into it . . .   Well, not too much further.  I simply went to Google
Images and entered ³Amateur Radio Stations.²  Some Elecraft-centered
setups appeared, as one might imagine.  But here¹s one that just blew me
away:
https://stationproject.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/george-w9evts-shack.jpg.
  There is even more on the W9EVT QRZ.com entry, and its links.  Note,
however, how much woodworking would have to be done to fit in one more
speaker.

I have heard it said that He Who Dies With the Most Toys Wins.  So far as
I can tell George is still active and well, and may that long be so.  But
would this be the pole position contender?

Ted, KN1CBR