When you turned it off did you turn off the rig or the powersupply?

-----Original Message-----
From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Ralph
McClintock
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:33 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 No RX & No RF output

  I folks,
Just turned on my K3/100, SN8600 series, rig but I now have no receive plus
no transmit RF out. And, CQWW RTTY is in a few days. The K3 worked perfectly
yesterday but today no RX, no TX, other than that single (non
RF) bar on RF out when keyed. It is not in Test mode, not in Transverter
mode. Just shut down yesterday, turn on today and nothing. The Pre-Amp
on/off amplifies the noise, so it looks like the RX is working just has no
antenna input. It is not antennas, coax etc as the K2/100 sitting next to
the K3 works perfectly on all bands/antennas. Yes, I did check it directly
to the same antenna as the K2. It feels like a PIN diode problem to me. Any
ideas I may have missed.
Thanks, W1ZK

delivered to je...@carolinaheli.com