I built and use the 80 watt 2 meter all mode amplifier by W6PQL setup for 2
watts drive, google it.  The amp was built from scratch and the end result
looks just like the build photos except I used BNC rf input, Andersen DC and
ink jet printed labels in lieu of Front Panel Express front and rear.  The VHF
Toshiba power module is very sensitive so exercise good VHF construction and
bypassing practices and use a stable 13.8V power source. A power output/SWR
meter should be used at all times.  Bill k6acj

Sent from my iPad