Thanks Don, and others. I guessed I missed the addition of the feature. I know
that a few of us were hoping for this feature a year or so ago and I confess I
have not paid much attention to the newest SVGA changes since I don’t have one.
Originally, it wasn’t supported. To sum it up then IF decode is enabled on the
K3, and my P3 has the SVGA adapter installed, the decoded text from CW/PSK/RTTY
will be displayed on the SVGA device, but NOT on the P3. Do I have it right?
Can it be displayed on the P3 ala PX3?
When did this feature appear?

73 ...

Jim Leder ... K8CXM