Dan,

NA3DX has used four kx3 rigs at the same time for 3A field day with ops
sitting right beside each other for the last few years.  We have had no
issues following the guide outlined frequently by Wayne.  Most of the time
the rigs where on different bands. But during Field Day, our GOTA station
was frequently on the same band as another station.  That said, the GOTA
KX3 was about 20 feet away, outside of the RV from the other rigs.  But the
antennas where in the same field, lined up north to south pointing west.

This summer during NAQP SSB, we used a KX3 with 100w amp beside a K3/100
for multi two sitting beside each other.  I am working on an article for
the National Contest Journal.  Again no issues!

Doug NA1DX

elecraft@mailman.qth.net> wrote:

 > Has anyone used a KX3 in a multi-two environment? Low power?  High
power?  Specifically, how'd it hold up?

--
Doug Ellmore
d...@ellmore.net