Earlier in the year I installed two KSYN3A boards in a K3 using FW 5.01.
The installation went fine and the radio has been used extensively all
year.  Yesterday, I updated the FW from 5.01 to 5.35 along with the later
DSP and FP versions.  I then restored a K3 Configuration I had saved prior
to the KSYN3A installation.  Now the radio won't receive or transmit and I
suspect this is due to it thinking the old KSYN3 boards are installed.  CONFIG
shows VCO MD and DDS FRQ values rather than dashes.  Also, DISP shows PLL1
and PLL2 rather than SYN1 and SYN2.

How do I fix this?

Ed W0YK